Still, there are those things that I write down that, at the time, seem to be something. I wrestle with making them a worthwhile read. Most just bounce around and get deleted. Here, if for no other reason than to rid a few of them from my skull, are topics, rants, thoughts (gibberish, drivel) that have been squatting like a band of homeless gypsies and need to be evicted from my brain:
- Ducks have such attitude. But they get away with it. Next time you see some ducks on a lake, just stay there and watch. Sooner or later, they will dip headfirst into the water, getting a bite to eat. Not hardly. They are mooning you. And you thought they were all cute. Another reason to hunt them.
- I miss Feedburner. Google analytics is so clunky. And you really have to dig for the information Feedburner would gift wrap and present in such a clean, simple way.
- Speaking of analytics, 4 people a day visit this site. Poor unfortunate souls. They obviously didn't know what they were searching for. And it's NEVER anyone I know. (Okay, almost never. 99.99997% of the time NEVER.)
- If I opened up a puppy mill (or even a legal dog breeding facility), I would call it the Bar K Corral. (Not really; I find one dog to be a chore. I cannot imagine what more than one would smell like...)
- If I could be one age the rest of my life (sort of like vampiric/never-aging, but not necessarily an undead/eternal state *huh?*), I would like to be 28. It just seems more respectable. More responsible than an 18 or 21 year old. And yet still has a youthfulness about it.
Edit: I do want you all to know, I really am not hung up on how many and who visit here. It is all tongue-in-cheek. And done for a laugh only. I do this blog for my amusement; not so much for acclaim. Orlando Daily Photo (the link is at the top) gets well over 2000 visitors a month, and I post quite regularly there. Over 500 photos. And that's with taking over two months off.