It has been one hell of a month. An impromtu move is perhaps the most frustrating and exhausting thing that you can do with a two-year old. Hastily packed boxes with vague descriptions (at least on the ones I packed) coupled with a small someone obsessed with unpacking them before the movers arrive has meant that the unpacking process has been just as much fun.
Now July is one-third over and I have several unfinished projects in disarray. This is my Things To Do list for the next few days:
1. Complete 5 applications for teaching positions for the fall.
2. Send out reference forms to those who kindly have agreed to speak well of me.
3. Complete 4 to 6 drawings for a concept called "I Got It!"
4. Finish a second draft to a children's book called "The Flirds of Borida". (I cannot decide if I like Flird or Flyrd better.)
5. Crank out a few posts to this blog.
6. Get back to a daily posting on Orlando Daily Photo.
All this on top of a regular job, a little boy who needs pony rides, and a loving wife who needs small breaks from a little boy.
I think "Take a nap" just moved to the top of the list...